Re: Handling the XML Prolog inside SOAP

David,

this is a bigger issue of XML not being able to carry XML inside.
If you want to carry XML documents inside any XML, a solution is to
treat the document as opaque binary data and so base64 is a viable
course.

It doesn't seem you're missing anything, but your problem is just a
greater one that SOAP doesn't attempt to solve.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect
                   Systinet Corporation