RE: PASWA, Include and Protocol Bindings

Agreed. We're talking about a specific scenario here which involves a
non-PASWA aware node.

WRT disg we could define a C14N algorithm that ALWAYS works on the value
space ( raw octets ) or one that ALWAYS works on the lexical space (
base64 chars as UTF-8 ). The former will cause extra work for non-PASWA
nodes, the latter will cause extra work for PASWA nodes.

C'est la vie!

Gudge