RE: New Attachments Issues

I think that if I was signing only the content of an element, then it's
easy to sign the binary form. In fact, provided both ends know what's
going on, it doesn't really matter what the lexical form is. If I sign
binary and send base64 serialization and the other end ( after passage
through one or more intermediaries ) gets raw binary serialization then
things should still work.

Where it gets trickier is where I want to sign an element, its
attributes AND its content. I don't know whether you can sign the binary
data in this case. Rich?

Gudge