RE: AFTF requirements, pre-2003/01/31 telcon

Gudge wrote on 02/05/2003 08:00:02 AM:

> [...]

Back to the question I raised previously; how does an infoset "in line"
a document II within another document II??? I don't think that loosing its
"documentness" is necessarily such a good thing. Sometimes, you want it
to be a document, not just a collection of EIIs.

I'm still quite skeptical of this.

<snip/>

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris