Re: SOAP feature 51 implementation

David,

Systinet WASP Server for Java does support multiple transport bindings.
Implementing this is fairly easy due to decoupling SOAP message
framework from protocol bindings; with the caveat that apart from HTTP,
such bindings are not standardized and usually not interoperable.

Currently, WASP Server for Java includes the following transport
bindings: HTTP/HTTPS, email, JMS.

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/