RE: Proposal for issue 306: Is use of Appendix A optional?

 Noah,
 I think you may have a point, therefore now I can see it equally both
ways - moving the mention in 2.1.1 or keeping it in RPC. Using SHOULD
could be OK, as I said there's no interop problems involved (because the
XML form is the interface) and a MUST would be unenforcable here.
 Best regards

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/