RE: Issue 301: Universal Transport Binding

 Mike,
 what I meant by commands in that context was commands in the resource
representation, because SOAP, as used with HTTP, is transferred as a
resource representation but, as I wrote in other parts of the quoted
message, SOAP carries its own commands, at least in the mustUnderstand
and understood headers.
 Hope it's more clear,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation