Re: Issue 301: Universal Transport Binding

 Hi all, 8-)
 it will be a pity if SOAP, as provided by the W3C, is limited to
RESTful application (because we don't want to promote RESTless
applications over HTTP, do we?)
 I don't think the charter imposes such a limitation, and I have
yet to see an example of a RESTful application which is benefited
by using SOAP (as opposed to HTTP alone).
 It may come down to the question of why it's W3C and not IETF
who works on SOAP, but I'm not trying to propose that W3C drop
the XML Protocol effort.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation