Re: SOAP Header Element Question

Frank,

it is my view that a responder can do whatever it will as long as the
processing rules are being followed. For example, if the request is to
cound

Generally though, most responders will not differentiate between an
empty Header element and no Header element.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/