Re: WebMethod implementation feature

Yikes, I must have missed this one.

I think that tying the method to the MEP is a bad idea, as I've said
before.  FWIW, I'm (slowly) working on a new HTTP method specification,
"SET", which is like PUT, only more flexible as it allows a processing
model for the content to be introduced.  If you recall, you can't bind
SOAP to PUT and have it do what you expect, because PUT basically means
"store these bits as-is").

If I do this, it would be nice for reasons of reuse to be able to say
that this binding extends the default binding.  But with this resolution
it can't, because the SET binding will also use the Request/Response
MEP, making the MEP->method mapping ambiguous. (there's other reasons,
which I've mentioned before, but this is a new one)

Will the minutes of f2f be posted shortly?

MB

--
Mark Baker, CTO, Idokorro Mobile.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.
http://www.markbaker.ca             http://www.idokorro.com