Issue 192 & R803

> Ray Whitmer writes:
>
> >> Great, I can live with that.
>
> Terrific, thanks.  Now let's see whether anyone else can :-).

Sorry, but I can't. 8-(

The more I think about it, the more this is an R803[1] issue.  It is
critical, for the chameleon use, that a HTTP intermediary participating
in a chain of SOAP/HTTP intermediaries, have a consistent view of what
the SOAP/HTTP processors understand to be success or failure.  Because
in the chameleon view, this is all happening, SOAP and HTTP, at the
same layer in the stack.

If I understood your suggestion correctly, you're saying that a
receiving SOAP processor should treat a fault received over 200, even
after acknowledging that it's broken, as a fault.  Doing this would
leave the HTTP intermediary out of sync with the SOAP/HTTP
processors, as it has no knowledge of this SOAP-specific heuristic.
This would violate R803.

 [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlp-reqs/#z803

MB