Re: Summarizing the last 192 discussion

Mark,

I'm not interested in allowing a SOAP Fault to be returned
on an HTTP 200 OK response. If it is, then it would have
to be considered a bug and would constitute a
non-interoperable implementation, IMO.

I'm not sure that I agree with Noah that the binding should
be concerning itself with attempting to right the wrong of
another node by comparing the message contents with the response
code. I suppose that it might be free to do so (be liberal in
what you accept and conservative in what you send principle)
but the performance penalty would be a little severe.

My bottom line is a SOAP Fault is a SOAP Fault regardless of
the binding. The faulthint property is just that, a hint.

Cheers,

Chris