Re: Need new MEP for SMTP binding

Here is a example (conceived to address a particular business
requirement), of using a "tunnelist" approach to support a
request/response MEP via POP (in) and SMTP (out), with a
dependency on MIME packaging.

http://www.whitemesa.com/wmsoapgw_about.htm

Tunneling seemed to be the only viable option at the time...

RC