RE: When is a Fault a Fault?

 Stuart,
 thanks for this analysis. You seem to suggest that the sole
existence of the transport binding framework is based on the
tunneling view. I think I always felt that way but weren't aware
of it.
 Speaking about using SOAP messages as representation of a
resource state, it feels very awkward, in the extreme comparable
to using C++ to represent a web page.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/