RE: Proposal for issue 78: RPC structs and Encoding root attribute

 Hi all,
 myself, I don't think the "root" attribute is needed any more
because the encoding rules don't explicitly allow the so-called
"independent elements on top-level of serialization" and
therefore anybody using these (effectively extending our rules)
should also be able to deal with the resulting situation. In
other cases (not using "independent elements") the "root-ness" of
an element should be readily apparent from the context.
 In any case, the current plan is to add the "serialization root"
notion to the data model so we'll see how unambiguously shall we
be able to define it. 8-)
 There is one possible catch for those who do use "independent
elements" - it MUST NOT be expected that a header marked as
root="false" shall not be processed by the appropriate targetted
node. Such processing migh result in unexpected behavior.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/