[getf] Node MUST process? (was: [GETF] okay, here's an updated draft with Henrik's option B)

Henrik, I'm confused. Aren't we saying elsewhere in the spec things like: "A
SOAP node MUST process all SOAP header blocks targeted at it." ? Isn't this
precisely forcing a SOAP node to process a message? Why should this be
different for MEPs?

Jean-Jacques.