RE: FW: Two new Internet drafts: DIME and WS-Attachments

 Henrik,
 it may be so, but in WS-Attachments there is an example of how
an attachment is referred to from SOAP Encoding data (example 2),
and it uses the way introduced by SOAP With Attachments.
 If this is really just a simple example that doesn't want to
guide anyone on how attachments are referred to from SOAP
Encoding, then I believe it should be changed to an example that
really just shows a piece of XML that is not SOAP Encoding and
that references the attachment, something like:

 <ns:claim>
   <ns:photo attachment="uuid:..."/>
 </ns:claim>

 My concern is that if you show the linking mechanism introduced
by SwA, you should either define the mechanism (presumably for
SOAP 1.2, too) or link to SwA.
 My preference would be that WS-Attachments defines how
attachments are referred to from SOAP Encoding (both 1.1 and 1.2)
data.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation