Re: Proposal for issue 78: RPC structs and Encoding root attribute

 Asir,
 if we remove our "root" stuff, I'd prefer that we don't forbit
"independent" elements because they might be useful. But where
they might be useful I can also see that the application should
take care of that, like I described before.
 Thanks for supporting the removal. 8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/