Re: Proposal for issue 78: RPC structs and Encoding root attribute

>  your rewrite is certainly cleaner, thank you for it. But in any
> case the vague part stays: "...and element information items that
> may appear to be roots of a graph but are not." What does it mean
> to "may appear to be root"?

I guess being a "top level" element. Since we don't specifically
prohibit other "top level" elements then we need some way to
differentiate between roots and non-roots.

>  I would like to see us mandate that the non-roots be marked as
> such - your option b.
>  How do you feel about removing the "root" stuff altogether?

Fine if we agree some way to differentiate the root if other "top level"
elements are allowed.

Regards,
Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Centre, Sun Microsystems.