Re: SOAP Encoding: Default values

One characteristic I think we want to keep:  neither SOAP core nor SOAP
encoding should require schema validation to reproduce a useful data model
from an incoming message.   We should make clear that any defaulting
resulting from assessment with a schema is, as Andrew suggests, at a level
above that covered by the SOAP recommendation.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
Sent by: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org