Re: Issue with soap-rpc:result

 Rich,
 where do you envision such a section? I see three options -
the primer or the RPC section or an appendix.
 The RPC section is a spec, it should say what and how, not why,
I think.
 An appendix would IMHO assign much greater importance to the
issue than it does possess.
 The primer might be a good place. Do you volunteer to formulate
this part? Feel free to cut and paste from my summary note if you
find it appropriate. 8-)
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/