RE: Issue with soap-rpc:result

 Tim,
 every application block can contain data in any data model. The
fault detail is an example of such a block, just like the Body.
The structure of the Fault element itself is modeled using XML
Schema so that the core SOAP does not depend on one of the
adjuncts, since the adjuncts are meant to be optional. 8-)
 It's exactly the same with env:Header and env:Body elements,
both are declared in an XML Schema and both may contain data in
any encoding.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/