Re: Request/response correlation in Email/SMTP binding

 Lars,
 at least the Email binding proposed by the XMLP WG [1] presently
favors the application approach - correlation can be done using
SOAP headers carrying the necessary ID. Such a solution will also
help when moving at least one direction of the communication from
email to other messaging transports.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation