Re: SOAP Encoding Schema broken

 Gudge,
 as said in [1], the type name assignment is xsi:type or itemType
or unspecified.
 The element QNames that encoding schema provides were meant to
serve as possible replacement for xsi:type, a shortcut, really.
So if the rules are understood that "if there is no xsi:type and
there is itemType above, the type is that of itemType, never
other" we'll have an issue.
 Possible solutions:
 a) remove the elements (they are only a shortcut anyway) in
favor or xsi:type, or
 b) phrase the relevant parts so that the elements in encoding
namespace are really that shortcut equivalent to specifying the
appropriate xsi:type.
 What do you think?

                   http://www.systinet.com/