Re: Providing a short name for single-request-response MEP

Maybe it just needs to be clearer as to the nature of the
entity body that MAY appear in the 202 response. It MAY
be a SOAP message detailing for the requester when it might
expect the result to be ready. It MAY be an acknowledgment
message such as might be used for reliable messaging
for purposes of nonrepudiation such as defined by ebXML.

I would suggest that it NOT be removed just clarified.

Cheers,

Chris