Re: Proposal for closing issue 201

Henrik,

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 08:52:51AM -0700, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:
> "An ultimate SOAP receiver MUST correctly process the immediate children
> of the SOAP body (see 5.3 SOAP Body). However, Part 1 of this
> specification (this document) mandates no particular structure or
> interpretation of these elements, and provides no standard means for
> specifying the processing to be done."

With regards to my last message about the HTTP responses not always
being a result of processing, I actually think that we should be quite
clear to identify - not just here, but everywhere - that the meaning of
the word "process" may be different than the meaning of the word in the
underlying protocol.  HTTP and the 202 response status code could be
used as an example.

MB