RE: Completing the tables SRR MEP description.

I'm merely speculating that getting clients properly written to avoid
deadlock in this case is tricky:  it's not surprising that industrial
strength implementations do this properly, especially at the HTTP Layer,
but in the case of SOAP, that has to go all the way up to a properly
threaded client application.  I'm not sure we want to put that burden on
the many SOAP clients that will be quite simple.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Eugene Kuznetsov" <eugene@datapower.com>
04/21/2002 03:02 PM