RE: Proposal for dealing with issue 200: SOAPAction header vs. ac tion parameter

> -1

:-( demonstrating my lack of knowledge of MIME. That said, 2a means no
generic determination of the soapyness of a message and... can we be
confident that there is a 'handy' parameter around to use with all the
existing media-types we might want to use - maybe multipart/* is all we'll
ever want to leverage.

Stuart