RE: Proposal for cleanup of RPC section (issue 195)

 Henrik,
 would that be the same as having the old naming style and the
old struct style and having one other parameter - an array?
 If so, I believe this can be handled in the application level
*quite* nicely, and all we could do is maybe publish a
best-practices note about this.
 Please also see my subsequent reply to Pete's email. 8-)
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/