Re: Qualification of Fault children (was RE: Updated proposal for iss ue 192)

 If I remember correctly, this was discussed on one of the F2Fs
and the resolution was "it's not broken, let's not fix it". It's
issue no. 19, by the way. 8-)
 I prefer making fault children ns-qualified - overturning the
previous resolution to #19, but if we don't go there, I won't
object.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/