Re: Issue 192 & R803

+1

we can also be explicit in the schema.

<xs:element name="Envelope" type="tns:Envelope"/>
   <xs:complexType name="Envelope">
     <xs:sequence>
       <xs:element ref="tns:Header" minOccurs="0"/>
       <xs:choice>
	<xs:element ref="tns:Body"/>
	<xs:element ref="tns:Fault"/>
       </xs:choice>
     </xs:sequence>
     <xs:anyAttribute namespace="##other" processContents="lax"/>
   </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

It gets around having to say anything about what goes in
the Body element.

I like this proposal.

Chris