Re: text/xml for SOAP is incorrect

 Mark,
 I don't see this stop-gap as necessary, see my argument with
dispatching on access URLs and not on content-type or even
namespaces.
 I see dispatching as very tied with addressing - and which of
the three [access URL, content-type, XML namespace] is the thing
we use for addressing?
 I can't envision a situation where you would have a bunch of XML
documents along with their MIME content-type information but
without any addressing information. And if somebody designs
precisely such an application - well, we aren't able to keep
people from shooting themselves in the foot.
 So I'd give people two options - either give your SOAP
application its access URL or make your general XML processor
know XML namespaces.
 I don't see why we should change MIME dispatchers for special
handling of XML.

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/

P.S: 21st century started on Sep 11, 2001