Re: Issue 71: Additional actors

Henrik,

It seems to me that this issue is not understanding, but
acting. Mark is asking for a canonical actor URI that
can be used to signify that "this block has no target actor"
such that it can never be mistaken for a block which
MUST be processed (such as in the case where the block
is referenced by another block that may have a specific
actor.

I see no reason why the WG shouldn't be able to assign a specific
actor URI that serves this purpose.

Cheers,

Chris