Re: SOAPAction Proposal

Some implementations automagically generate and/or require it, IIRC.
Stuart's question is framed very nicely; the optionality should be
the service provider's/service consumer's, not the particular stack
implementation's. Perhaps if we target (groan) the 'optional', this
would be resolved to everyone's satisfaction?

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/