Re: [SOAP Encoding Issue] Most to least specific encodingStyles,HOW?

 Chris,
 encodingStyle has exactly the scoping you want. 8-)
 Multiple encodings here is not meant as multiple _different_
encodings, it's more like "the data is encoded using these rules,
but actually using these - more specific - rules, too".
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/