Re: Possibility of an XML Document Type

You might draw that conclusion, but I think that equally,
you could make support for attachments OPTIONAL and provide
(as I have attempted to do [1]) a negotiation mechanism that
allows the sender and receiver to find out what mechanisms
are supported.

I do think that SwA should be a core function at least of
the default HTTP binding.

My $0.02,

Chris

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Jul/att-0161/01-xmlp-soap-1_2-sect6.html