RE: Issue 140 bogus?

So I find myself asking in this scenario

 A -> B -> ANON -> C -> ANON -> D

which node is the ultimate recipient aka. the default actor and the
anonymous actor?

It would seem pretty plain that D is the ultimate recipient of the message.
However if we're willing to say the 3rd and 5th node along the path MAY act
in the role of the anonymous actor, then I think we've established a
contratiction.

Either, the default actor, anonymous actor and ultimate recipient are
synonymous with respect to a given message, or they are not.

If they are synonymous, then we have this contradiction.

If they are not synonymous, then at least two of them are distinct and we
need to be very clear, as I think Doug is suggesting, that the
default/anonymous actor and the ultimate recipient may be different... and
we might what to say there is a semantic difference between a block
explicitly targetted at '../default' and a block that carries on explicit
actor attribute. Personnally, i don't think we want to go there... we'll
come up with another way to denote the difference and the discussion will
just recurse one level.

Regards

Stuart