Re: Issue 4 Proposed Resolution (was: why no doc type declaration and PIs in SOAP)

You'd think I'd be careful with the word 'it' since it's what got me
involved here in the first place :-)

I understand your paragraph, and I'm wondering similar things to what you
wrote. What I don't understand is why this decision was made. Perhaps
someone can explain why the a SOAP receiver isn't using some kind of
pre-parsed information.