Re: Issue 4 Proposed Resolution (was: why no doc type declaration and PIs in SOAP)

Actually, what I asked was how to skip over a PI or DTD without knowing what
it was you were skipping over. In your example you know it is a PI. If you
know it is a PI then why can't you fail immediately with the proper code? If
you know it's a PI or DTD, why allow anything other than failure? What's
this 'simple' processor that can skip a PI and DTD and not know what it was
that it skipped?

If such a thing doesn't exist, then we can immediately improve the proposal
regarding Issue 4.

Cheers,
Bob