Re: Issue 25 Proposal

Jacek Kopecky wrote:

> [...] In SOAP you first have the natural distinction of metadata
> and data (headers and body), then you add [...]

This is were I think we disagree. IMHO, headers can carry carry data, not just
metadata. In fact, intermediaries require that you use headers for data, as
the body cannot be used to target data at a particular intermediary (remember
the body is being targeted at the ultimate recipient only).

> Let's keep SOAP simple - and that not in the mathematical sense
> of small and flexible, rather in the sense of easy to grasp and
> flexible.

Hum... are the two approaches really antinomial?

Jean-Jacques.