RE: Comments and element content for serialization

I thought your statement:
> We do not allow comments to be embedded within simple types.
was wrong so I checked with Ashok Malhotra who is an Editor of the XML
Schema: Datatypes spec.  He says that comments can be used anywhere
inside an element whose type is an XML Schema datatype.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
<mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com>