Re: Call for review of XML Protocol WG spec issues list

Hi,

I didn't see anything on the issues list WRT arrays.

a) Sparse arrays, its unclear if all items are required to have a
position attribute, and if not, what the ordering is when position is
not specified ( [1] + thread starting with [2] )
b) arrayType usage for nested arrays [1]

Cheers
Simon