Re: Proposed resolution: issues 78, 16

I propose that the "root" attribute be made a global attribute and the text
describing it me moved to a new subsection under 4.1 (e.g., 4.1.3).  (4.1.1
is encodingStyle, and 4.1.2 is versioning model).

This would allow the "root" concept to be used even when section 5
encodingStyle is not used.  It could be used for serialization roots inside
the SOAP header and/or body.

I also like the "start" attribute for either/both header and body
elements.  I don't think an rpc namespace is needed for this.

I just noticed there is no section 4.1, so perhaps we need to add a section
4.1 titled "Global Attributes".  Since "actor" (4.2.2) and "mustUnderstand"
(4.2.3) are also global attributes, perhaps they should be moved under the
proposed section 4.1.  That would create something like this:
4.1 Global Attributes and Versioning
4.1.1 encodingStyle
4.1.2 Versioning Model
4.1.3 actor