RE: Toss section 5 (create SOAP-lite)

Doug,

I am maybe to picky but I think that
even the text you cite is misleading:
I understand from here that this encoding *is*
Soap and other ones are *not* Soap, but tolerated.
What I would like to read here is that Soap has
*no* special encoding and all encoding are
equally accepted, i.e. I would not want this particular
encoding to have a privilege status inside Soap.
Moreover, I would like to see this section moved out
of the core Soap specification because I don't think
it belongs there.

Is this reasonable?

Best regards,
Dana