Re: RPCTF: Issues 16 and 78

Frank,

w/r/t issue 16, I think that the proposed rewording needs to be tightened up.

I would therefore offer a friendly amendment to your proposed
resolution. I suggest that:

?A SOAP RPC reply message MUST contain either a response or a fault in the
body. A SOAP RPC reply message MUST NOT contain both a response and a fault
in the body. In the case of a method with a void return type and no [out] or
[in,out] parameters, the response MUST be empty.?

should be rephrased as follows:

?A SOAP RPC reply message MUST contain either a response or a fault in the
body. A SOAP RPC reply message MUST NOT contain both a response and a fault
in the body. In the case of a method with a void return type and no [out] or
[in,out] parameters, the response body MUST be empty.?
				  ^^^^

Cheers,

Chris