RE: Publication of the first W3C Working Drafts of SOAP Version 1.2 and of the XML Protocol Abstract Model

Bob,

Issues 16 and 78 were scheduled for discussion at the last face-to-face
meeting of the WG, but this discussion was postponed due to lengthy
discussion of more pressing issues. I, too, hope that the WG can get around
to 16 and 78 sometime in the near future.

Bob, I know you have been tracking the discussion of 16 and 78 on this list,
but if anyone else is interested in these issues, they should read not just
the message thread cited by Andrew below, but should also take a look at the
threads on issues 16 [1] and 78 [2] on this list.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001May/0328.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Jun/0110.html