RE: Summary of the binding discussion (was Re: Protocol Bindings)

Thanks for the summary. I think this is useful to those of us outside the
WG. However, I wasn't quite clear on what people meant by the references to
"framing", and found no references to this in the abstract model or the SOAP
1.2 draft spec. Maybe I'm just dense on this, but perhaps a brief blurb
elaborating what folks mean by "framing" in this context would be helpful to
outside observers like myself who haven't been immersed in the debate.

Thanks.