Re: Feedback on arrays

 Robert, please see my email [1] and search for the word
'seeming', about half way through. I reason there why forbidding
omissions in arrays is not inconsistent with allowing omissions
in structs.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Dec/0196.html