Re: SOAP IANA considerations

There was some discussion, I believe initiated by
Henrik, that we could have SOAPAction replaced by
a (OPTIONAL?) parameter on the application/soap(+xml)
media type MIME header.

If we intend to pursue the SOAPAction HTTP header
registration, I would strongly recommend a separate
ID as it has nothing to do with the media type
registration and is only applicable to HTTP.

My $0.02,

Chris