Re: TBTF pieces for the specs

I did fix a number of these style inconsistencies yesterday when incorporating the TBTF text and I am
planning to go again today to fix the remaining ones...

... but first I need to fix these damm TBTF tables from part4 (of the TBTF material)!

Jean-Jacques.

PS. Internet Explorer 6.0 build 2600 [1] works fine with the XML spec.

[1] http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/ie6/default.asp